Wow is October already over? And are we getting a little taste of fall here in South Florida? Hooray for cold fronts! This month might just be our biggest month yet. Our co-founder and advisor Veronica Romney left the corporate world behind her to step into her new role as our President, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. She’s already hit the ground running, and you are sure to see some big changes ahead!
Enough about us! (Okay maybe a little more about us below…) Let’s talk about the industry’s latest:
- First things first, check out Veronica’s first message as president on our blog. It’s all about the crazy cycle of restrictions and creativity that is SEO.
- Did you hear that Google Adwords can now spend double your daily budget to help you reach your goals? Is this a good thing or a bad thing…
- If you’re a local services business or a company that works with local service businesses, this is worth a read.
- Fun Fact: iPhone users will spend almost three times as much as Android users when visiting an e-commerce site. How does that affect your paid search strategy?
- We love our Think with Google updates, and this one about making everyone on your team a data-savvy marketer is one of their best.
- Speaking of improving your team, we thought these recommendations for virtual AI assistants for digital marketers were very helpful.
- Keeping up with the latest ranking factors is always on our list of to-dos.
- Speaking of keeping up with the latest ranking factors, it’s also always good to remember outdated SEO tactics that you should completely and totally avoid.
- What’s your take on this author’s view that time spent worrying about Google’s algorithm updates is time wasted
- Have you seen Moz’s free competitor SEO analysis template? We love free things. ♥
We’d love to hear your feedback on our latest endeavors and learn what you’ve been up to the past month. Comment below or visit us on social media to share what you think is new and noteworthy!