Full Time Bilingual Digital Marketing Sales Professional
LoSoMo, Inc. is looking for a bilingual motivated, organized and talented individual to join our growing sales team. Candidate must be able to speak and write both Spanish and English fluently. As a digital marketing sales professional, you would be trained to diagnose the shortcomings of a prospective client’s current online footprint and recommend a recipe of services that would bring them online success. This person will be supporting LoSoMo’s overall sales efforts by closing deals that are in-line with the company’s goals and capabilities. If you’re a proactive, pragmatic, self-learner, outgoing person, and you don’t avoid social media, this position is for you.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle, including: following up with leads given, analyzing prospective clients’ online presence, writing and sending out sales proposals, negotiating, following up, sending out agreements for signatures, gathering all appropriate campaign details, and closing deals that are in-line with the company’s goals and capabilities.
- Document all sales process activity in ZOHO CRM.
- Maintain a high level of activity – calls, presentations, proposal, etc.
- Build client relationship with account management to ensure customer satisfaction by serving as an industry expert to decision makers.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Diligent and proactive self-managed follow-up skills.
- Closing website and internet marketing deals on a consistent basis.
- Coordinating with Account Managers, Fulfillment Managers and Web Designers throughout the sales and project cycles.
- Maintain strong ongoing knowledge of the digital industry and advertising solutions.
COMPUTER SKILLS NEEDED
- Google Drive
- ZOHO CRM
- Microsoft Office
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation
- Motivated by consistent income; base rate and rewarding commission plan
- If no prior SEO knowledge, experience must be with selling services not tangible products
- If no prior sales experience must have a basic understanding of online marketing (SEO, PPC, websites, etc)
- Interest in B2B
- Proven ability to close sales over the phone
- A self-motivated personality with a drive to succeed
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Extensive digital awareness of social media, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and comfortable with navigating through the internet
- Understanding of best practices regarding SEO, landing pages, and landing page conversion
- Web analytics experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of basic Content Management
- The perfect candidate would understand how important digital marketing is to a local and national sized business
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the person we are looking for please provide a cover letter and resume. Please be specific in your cover letter as to why you feel you’re a good fit for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Sales: 1 year
Required language: Spanish
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the LoSoMo team, please use the form below or email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the desired position in the subject line. All job applicants must submit a cover letter to be considered.