- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, and other search/social platforms for a variety of clients.
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads and call tracking software to analyze and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients.
- Manage day-to-day client and company relationships through presentations, written reports and conference calls.
- Emphasis on “beyond the click” metrics to maximize clients return on investment and sales conversions.
- Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
- Track Click-through rates and identify areas for improvement
- Make ad decisions based on what the data trends are dictating.
- Develop and continually expand keyword lists.
- Optimize bidding strategy and drive landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certification required.
- Facebook Ads Certification required.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media.
- Able to interact at all levels of the organization comfortably (you’ll interact with Sales, Account Management, and Fulfillment.)
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks.
- The ability to successfully implement new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the LoSoMo team, please use the form below or email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with your name and the desired position in the subject line. All job applicants must submit a cover letter to be considered.