Branding + Marketing Content Writer
(Please review instructions on how to apply in order to be considered)
Branding + Marketing Content Writer
We are searching for a kick-butt full-time content writer, with the passion, organization and focus to join a team of marketing superheroes. You along with our account management team are the backbone of our agency, writing a variety of content pieces for both company brands and personal brands. Our clients’ brands come from a variety of industries so rest assured if you enjoy different writing styles + topics, agency life is for you.
We are LoSoMo Inc., a fast-paced boutique branding + digital marketing agency for both companies + personal brands. We are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida and we know that small businesses and personal brands deserve access to the same amount of marketing love as do any national brand, and it is our job to ensure just that. We are a tight-knit family of marketing nerds that love working with one another, learning the latest tech trends, and helping each other succeed in our roles.
Your Writing Responsibilities
- Responsible for an array of content collateral: website copy, email campaigns, whitepapers, ebooks, brochures, articles/blogs, landing pages, webinar content, and occasional online review responses.
- Research and gain a thorough understanding of any topic assigned and ensure that understanding is reflected in the content produced.
- Apply SEO tactics and techniques to increase online visibility and reader consumption.
- Work with our steady stream of writing interns to train, delegate, and assign different projects.
- Translate both company + personal brands’ unique voice, tone, stories into marketing collateral.
- Work independently to solve problems and develop content marketing strategies.
- Able to write clear + compelling copy that focuses on our clients’ customers + the solutions they offer the market.
- Ability to adapt and write in voices that are not necessarily your own.
- Superb writing, communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented organizational skills.
- Time management aka respector of deadlines : )
- A Multitasking Jedi who can prioritize multiple projects.
- Captivating oral and written communication.
- Experienced in the art of online research.
- Can pick out a needle in a haystack. Metaphorically and Digitally.
- Familiarization with SEO knowledge.
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis.
What’s in it for you? Well, if you like La Croix and Cheez-Its, we’ve got you covered!
- Work with fun, dynamic marketing nerds that will know your meme references (most of them at least)
- Free snacks and drinks! (To keep the mind working!)
- Regular and thorough training on digital marketing knowledge + new strategies.
- Fun team outings.
- A room of your new best friends.
- Fast-paced, always-changing start-up environment that launches careers.
- You can bring your dog to work too!
- Work on-site at Boca Raton office if you’re a candidate in the South Florida area.
- Potential remote work available if you live outside the state and have previous successful remote work experience.
- Full-time with flexible hours.
- Start date: As soon as available.
- Pay: $17/hr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
- MailChimp: 1 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content Creation: 1 year (Required)
How to Apply
- A cover letter is required for consideration so please take the time to tell us who you are.
- Please provide at least 2 writing samples that will give us a feel of your writing style. You can email your resume, cover letter and samples to [email protected]