Digital Marketing Sales Professional
LoSoMo, Inc. is looking for a motivated individual who has a solid set of critical thinking skills to evaluate what potential clients need.
As a digital marketing consultant, you will be fully trained to diagnose the shortcomings of a prospective client’s current online footprint and recommend a recipe of services that would bring them online success. The sales process is already well defined and the majority of leads are either warm or fed. Sales experience is not a necessity for this role and most likely will not be the fit we’re looking for. The right person with the right personality and skill is all that’s needed for success – the “non-sales” salesperson.
This person will be supporting LoSoMo’s overall sales efforts by closing deals that are in-line with the company’s goals, values, and capabilities. If you’re a proactive, pragmatic, self-learner, outgoing person, comfortable working a room and creating meaningful relationships with new people and you don’t avoid social media, this position is for you.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers, Operations, and our president to support business growth through consultative sales.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle, including: following up with leads given, analyzing prospective clients’ online presence, writing and sending out sales proposals, negotiating, following up, sending out agreements for signatures, gathering all appropriate campaign details, and closing deals that are in-line with the company’s goals and capabilities.
- Document all sales process activity in our CRM system, Asana.
- Maintain a high level of activity – calls, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Diligent and proactive self-managed follow-up skills.
- Closing website and internet marketing deals on a consistent basis.
- Coordinating with Account Managers, Fulfillment Managers and Web Designers throughout the sales and project cycles.
- Maintain strong ongoing knowledge of the digital industry and advertising solutions.
COMPUTER SKILLS NEEDED
- Google Products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Hangouts, etc.)
- Microsoft Products (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Search Engines (Google Chrome)
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation
- Motivated by consistent income with an hourly base and rewarding commission plan including spiffs
- A love for digital marketing which means Google, Apple, Facebook, Blogs, and more.
- Comfortable working a room and enjoy creating meaningful relationships with new acquaintances
- A self-motivated personality with a drive to succeed and a tendency to overachieve.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize for success.
- Bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish orally and written
- Extensive digital awareness of social media, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and comfortable with navigating through the internet
- Web analytics experience
- Google Analytics experience
- The perfect candidate would understand how important digital marketing is to a local and national sized business
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the person we are looking for please provide a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Associate
Required Experience: Digital Marketing: 1 year
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the LoSoMo team, please use the form below or email a cover letter and your resume to [email protected] with your name and the desired position in the subject line. All job applicants must submit a cover letter to be considered.