Strategic Marketing Account Manager
LoSoMo is a digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with SMBs, multi-location organizations, and/or franchises. Our purpose is help families build their dreams as we recognize that most entrepreneurs start their businesses with goals to achieve financial freedom and have a healthy work/family life balance. Through our services (Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ online presence and reach to generate more profitable revenue for their businesses. Helping others is the heart of why we do what we do.
Strategic Marketing Account Manager
We are searching for a rock star, overachieving, crazy organized, beyond detailed, client-facing, experienced online marketing ninja to serve our current portfolio of clients. You are the face of LoSoMo post-sale. Your interpersonal and relationship building skills should be the best in the entire company. Your main purpose and mission is to be an 1) expert in each of your clients’ businesses, 2) focusing on keeping them happy and 3) upselling them additional services only if it helps them be more successful.
This client-facing role will be involved in reporting, data analysis, client meetings and calls, and strategic roadmapping for your client’s success. You will also be the liaison between clients and cross-functional teams (our doers; i.e. ppc team, writers, developers, interns, etc) to ensure clients get maximum value from LoSoMo services. This role is the starting point for future advancement and growth both in the company organization and leadership team.
- Responsible for the initial onboarding and launch of new client campaigns.*
- Become an expert on the client’s digital arena by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audience, competitors, and position in the marketplace.
- Monitor client’s search presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Optimizing the channels we’re delivering services on so that we can generate leads for our clients through calls-to-action, landing pages, phone calls, and more.
- The last-stop before all deliverables get sent to the client so they are to the standard and strategy you prescribed.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on campaign performance.
- Manage, review and report progress/ performance of all digital and marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).*
- Minimum production of 1-2 client success case studies each month for us to highlight and use for future client sales.
- A carefully navigated ability to inform clients when their requests go beyond the scope of their services.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
Professional skills and Qualifications
- Required: prior client-management experience that resulted in the ability to nurture and retain client relationships and upsell additional services.
- Required: Google Analytics and Google Search Console comfortability and use to recommend strategies that your clients need to be successful.
- Above average conceptual knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.*
- 2+ years of rubbing shoulders with experts in SEO and PPC including a knowledge of various digital marketing tactics including paid search, display media, paid social, SEO, mobile, and analytics and more.
- Desire and confidence to become a future leader in the company organization and leadership team (i.e. Director/VP of Ops)
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and ENJOY rapid growth and change (we can promise you that the only thing consistent in SMB life is inconsistency 😉
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of proposals, plans, analytical reports and documents regarding programs’ operational status, achievement and performance.*
- Prior management experience is a PLUS. Ability and desire to build and lead teams, share knowledge and mentor colleagues/junior leaders.*
- Google AdWords Certification or equivalent experience.
- Strong data and Pay Per Click (PPC) analytical skills.
- Facebook/Instagram Advertising experience.
- Understanding of SEO softwares (Moz, Majestic, Whitespark, BrightLocal, etc.)
- Experience in CRM software (Asana, Zoho, Quickbase, or SugarCRM)*
- Salary + Commission
Knowing you’re the one
If you are nerdy and proud, positively proactive, cup is always half full, resourcefully helpful, surprisingly accessible, and empathetically accountable, you’re the perfect candidate that we seek. We are family at LoSoMo and have lived by a strong set of core values these last four years. If you’re ready to truly stand out, to lead, to drive change, to build future leaders, and to grow in ways you’ve probably never grown before, then apply today and see if you’re the rockstar we need to complete our LoSoMo tribe.
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 2 years (Required)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter, your resume, professional references for us to contact, and samples of prior client communication (so we can get a sense of your client-management style) to HR@losomoinc.com. We highly encourage you to add in your cover letter your years of experience in client-facing capacities, your specific accomplishments in driving value for your clients, your upselling milestones, how you stay current on marketing trends, books you love to read, and your promotions you’ve received because of how awesome you are! Remember while your resume is for us to just check off the requirements we need for this role, your cover letter is an opportunity for us to get to know you and your personality so be YOU.