What Internships are available?
Paid Advertising/ Pay Per Click (PPC) Intern
The PPC Intern will assist in administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Intern will learn to understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. The PPC Intern will review implementation of campaigns in various channels, and analytics solutions to support them.
- Assist in performing daily account management of pay per click accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, and other search/social platforms for a variety of clients.
- Learn to Use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads and call tracking software to analyze PPC campaigns for clients throughout the year.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
- Learn to track Click-through rates and identify areas for improvement
- Learn to develop and continually expand keyword lists.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Strong mathematics foundation and numbers oriented.
Account Management Intern
The Account Management Intern will be involved in reporting, data analysis, client meetings and calls, and strategy creation. You will assist in developing long-term relationships with customers paving the way for our clients to increase their online presence. You will learn Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing experience to review account performance and assist in guiding client strategy.
- Assist in onboarding and launch of new client campaigns.
- Become knowledgeable on the client’s institution by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audience, competitors, and position in the marketplace.
- Monitor client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Composing, reading, and analyzing reports for clients by using Adwords, Analytics, etc.
- Assist in tracking, measuring, and analyzing all initiatives on campaign performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, potential new channels, and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to share knowledge and work with teams
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of assignments, plans, reports and documents.
- Prior client management
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
Web Design Intern
LoSoMo, Inc. is looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our web design team as an intern. An ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- Develop designs that fit different client styles.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product photos, logos, and website.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Take high quality photos for our website, advertisements and social media.
- Work as part of a team.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technology. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Skilled in graphic design
- Visual Art /Fine art background
Social Media Marketing Intern
LoSoMo, Inc. is looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our content team. The Social Media Marketing Intern will leverage social media to express client brands by creating clear and compelling content to support clients businesses. In this role, you will update news feeds as needed, copyright for posts and blog, and design basic graphic elements when needed. Analyze trending topics, and new social media platforms for future growth opportunities.
- Create unique brand narratives for a variety of clients
- Practices SEO best practices for content writing
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content
- Create social media campaigns and call to actions that drive engagement and conversions
- Monitor and track all outgoing and incoming social media communication
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Monitor and engage with target audiences on social media
- Remain knowledgeable of current trends, technologies and advancements in social, mobile and online review sites.
- Interest in Video creation and design
- Your strengths include a keen eye, a sharp ear, and a love for storytelling.
- You must possess excellent communication and copywriting skills, be team-oriented and enthusiastic about social media, and be able to think creatively and outside of the box.
- Creative, impactful, and engaging content development
- Fluent in all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+
- An ability to learn quickly and work well with tight deadlines
- Experienced in social media management and social media management software
- Ability to identify relevant and emerging digital trends
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development
- Design, WordPress, Mailchimp.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
Content Writing Intern
LoSoMo, Inc. is looking for a motivated, organized, and talented individual to join our team as a content intern. As a content intern, this person will be supporting LoSoMo’s overall content efforts by conducting thorough research, understanding LoSoMo’s content strategy, and creating clear and compelling content to support our clients’ businesses.
- Develop engaging content for websites, external articles, client blogs, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Research and gain a thorough understanding of any topic assigned; ensure that understanding is reflected in content produced
- Learn SEO best practices for content writing
- Work closely with Account Managers and Content Team to build unique brand narratives for clients
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Effective oral and written communication
- Online research skills
- Familiarization with blogging and social media platforms
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Attention to detail
- A collaborative and teamwork-driven attitude to execute projects
*Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development**
**Design, Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp, Animoto, Buffer/Social Media Scheduler Tools**
Why a LoSoMo Internship?
- Opportunity for possible employment or freelance contract at internship site
- Possible College credit
- Application of academic coursework to the professional world
- Exploration and verification of career interests
- Exploration of different organizational departments
- Office location in Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- This is an unpaid internship.
Sign me up!
If you are the talented person we are looking for please email a cover letter and your resume to HR@losomoinc.com.