Account Management Intern
- Assist in onboarding and launch of new client campaigns.
- Become knowledgeable on the client’s institution by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audience, competitors, and position in the marketplace.
- Monitor client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Composing, reading, and analyzing reports for clients by using Adwords, Analytics, etc.
- Assist in tracking, measuring, and analyzing all initiatives on campaign performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, potential new channels, and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to share knowledge and work with teams
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of assignments, plans, reports and documents.
- Prior client management
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
Why a LoSoMo Internship?
- Opportunity for possible employment or freelance contract at internship site
- Possible College credit
- Application of academic coursework to the professional world
- Exploration and verification of career interests
- Exploration of different organizational departments
- Office location in Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- This is an unpaid internship.