Content Writing Intern
- Develop engaging content for websites, external articles, client blogs, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Research and gain a thorough understanding of any topic assigned; ensure that understanding is reflected in content produced
- Learn SEO best practices for content writing
- Work closely with Account Managers and Content Team to build unique brand narratives for clients
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Effective oral and written communication
- Online research skills
- Familiarization with blogging and social media platforms
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Attention to detail
- A collaborative and teamwork-driven attitude to execute projects
*Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development**
**Design, Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp, Animoto, Buffer/Social Media Scheduler Tools**
Why a LoSoMo Internship?
- Opportunity for possible employment or freelance contract at internship site
- Possible College credit
- Application of academic coursework to the professional world
- Exploration and verification of career interests
- Exploration of different organizational departments
- Office location in Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- This is an unpaid internship.