Paid Advertising/ Pay Per
Click (PPC) Intern
- Assist in performing daily account management of pay per click accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, and other search/social platforms for a variety of clients.
- Learn to Use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads and call tracking software to analyze PPC campaigns for clients throughout the year.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
- Learn to track Click-through rates and identify areas for improvement
- Learn to develop and continually expand keyword lists.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Strong mathematics foundation and numbers oriented.
Why a LoSoMo Internship?
- Opportunity for possible employment or freelance contract at internship site
- Possible College credit
- Application of academic coursework to the professional world
- Exploration and verification of career interests
- Exploration of different organizational departments
- Office location in Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- This is an unpaid internship.