Social Media Marketing Intern
- Create unique brand narratives for a variety of clients
- Practices SEO best practices for content writing
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content
- Create social media campaigns and call to actions that drive engagement and conversions
- Monitor and track all outgoing and incoming social media communication
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Monitor and engage with target audiences on social media
- Remain knowledgeable of current trends, technologies and advancements in social, mobile and online review sites.
- Interest in Video creation and design
- Your strengths include a keen eye, a sharp ear, and a love for storytelling.
- You must possess excellent communication and copywriting skills, be team-oriented and enthusiastic about social media, and be able to think creatively and outside of the box.
- Creative, impactful, and engaging content development
- Fluent in all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+
- An ability to learn quickly and work well with tight deadlines
- Experienced in social media management and social media management software
- Ability to identify relevant and emerging digital trends
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development
- Design, WordPress, Mailchimp.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
Why a LoSoMo Internship?
- Opportunity for possible employment or freelance contract at internship site
- Possible College credit
- Application of academic coursework to the professional world
- Exploration and verification of career interests
- Exploration of different organizational departments
- Office location in Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ideal candidate will be a college student looking to gain experience or college credit.
- This is an unpaid internship.