Why do you need SEO? Understanding what it is will help you understand how it can help you. And believe us, it can help a lot.
Happy Search Engines + Happy Customers = Happy Business Owners
Local, Social, and Mobile SEO
What’s up with LoSoMo?
- We specialize in Local, Social, and Mobile SEO. Why? Because that is what matters right now.
- Google is smart. If someone in Boca Raton searches for a pizza restaurant, Google won’t give them results for restaurants in Los Angeles or New York City.
- Local Search is a big deal. What does this mean? You need to make sure your address is on your website. Create local listings on Google+, Yahoo, and Bing. Make sure your contact info is correct and consistent across listings.
- Every day you can count on 2.7 Billion Facebook Likes, 500 Million Tweets, and 40 Million Instagram Pictures. Every day.
- Social Media is big. If you aren’t part of it, you are missing out on building your brand. Not every social media platform will work for every business, but we suggest at least maintaining a Google+, Facebook, and Twitter account. Weekly postings will help you reach a bigger audience.
- On average, there are more iPhones purchased than babies born every day.
- Today, having a mobile-friendly website is key. Have you considered updating your site with a responsive web design? This will allow your site to transition seamlessly between phones, tablets and desktop. Another big thing to consider: loading speed. The average person will abandon a site if it takes more than 3 seconds for it to load. How does your website fare?